- Grass Mats Allow grass to grow through
- 25mm holes in grass mats allow efficient drainage
- Ideal for grassed sites, the mat disappears from view once the grass has grown through
- Tested by Rapra to BS EN 1177:1998 for 3.3 meters critical fall height
- Rubber Grass Mats are resistant to all weather and extreme temperatures
- Added protection for grass
- No costly ground work required
- Maintenance free
- Can be laid on flat or contoured surfaces
- Manufactured from recycled rubber
- Wheelchair Friendly
The Slip-Not Grass Mat is available in 16mm And 23mm (thick) x 1.0 meter (width) x 1.5 meter (length) and is a non-slip rubber mat. Ideal for installation on heavy traffic grass areas and walkways. The mat also protects against erosion. The Grass Mat has been designed to allow grass to grow through the large and small holes, helping to keep that natural green feel to any area. The Slip-Not Grass Mat is the most economical safety surface in the industry. Manufactured from recycled rubber, the mat requires no base work and is suitable for flat or contoured sites. It wears extremely well and is resistant to all weathers and temperatures. The Slip-Not surfacing solution is maintenance-free, keeps grassed areas looking neat and allows the grass to be cut with a conventional mower'
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.