- Use Rubber Grass mats over existing heavy traffic grass areas. By protecting the root and crown the grass thrives and grows through the 2.5cm holes making the mat invisible in 6-8 weeks. No more hard pack dirt and muddy areas at entrance ways and cart paths that are highly visible and negatively affect the perception of your turf management efforts.
- Links course, Royal Dornoch, Scotland; using grass mats. Before and 6 months after.
- Excellent temporary or permanent solution protecting turf grass from heavy foot and vehicle traffic during construction projects or special events.
Easy to Install!
- No special tools or equipment are required. Can be installed or removed in minutes by one person on new or existing turf.
- An affordable alternative to costly construction methods required for asphaly and concrete paths or pads.
- Eliminate ongoing repairing, replacing and over seeding turf grass in difficult to establish areas.
- Install a natural and aesthetic turf grass path surface at your Golf Club.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.